Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Simply chop the potatoes in 1 inch cubes.
- Serve warm.
- Boil in boiling water with a little bit of white wine vinegar. Do not over cook. Cook them about 1/2 the time you normally would.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add potatoes to a baking dish and drizzle liberally with olive oil.
- Next, sprinkle some salt, pepper and some rosemary leaves on top – about 2 sprigs worth.
- Throw in some crushed garlic and bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are done.